Monday, October 05, 2020

 Made in the U.S.A.


Made in the USA ...

That's a real thing, you know. Not just some patriotic sentiment. 

Those tools have been in my kit for a long time. Will last even longer. Sturdy. Reliable. Bulletproof. Well designed. Get the job done. Functional. Practical. 

I lament the newer generations will not even know there's such a thing. Weaned on Made in China, as they are today. And, by Made in China I'm referring to cheap and flimsy. 

I recently purchased a few things which were in earlier times classic Made in America. The one's I got were from China and broke easily and were shoddy. I contacted the US customer service at those companies and they seemed to be clueless about my issue. Sent me replacements a few times on one item; which broke right away. 

Not sure whether the folks in customer service knew the difference, didn't care, or simply ignored the issue. And, they were from the US.



No comments:

๐ˆ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ

  "Who am I?" That ultimate question is one for which there can be no answer. The question dissolves the questioner; the false sen...