Monday, July 06, 2020


Demonization 2020


I'm not enough of a socio-political scientist to button that subject up completely. Just to point out there be a whole bunch of it goin' round.

I have progressed a bit, however. Socio-politically, that is. In high school days I was uninterested and clueless about much of the world outside my sense grasp. Never looked at a newspaper, or watch the news on TV. In political science class in school we would always open the session with sharing from the students about what's what in the news. I famously remained silent. Until, one day, I did take a look at the morning paper. My share was greeted with wild applause: "Today is Beethoven's birthday."

So now that I'm a little more woke on things goin' on ...

I can't help but notice that the so-called liberal progressive politicians and the kindred media have incessantly been demonizing our President. Net, net, he never did anything good, or right, or useful. Voting for him is voting for the devil, the end of democracy, and the annihilation of Western civilization. That meathead Rob Reiner [some say he was type cast] now asserts that we'll see who the racists are come November 3, election day. Translate: Vote for a second term of The Donald ... you're a stone racist. Please, I don't want to be called that. Sign me up.

Now, as you probably have seen, everybody seems to be worked up about racists and racism. Admittedly that stuff is no good. No argument. But, how come so all worked up? Well, after all those unending assertings that Trump is a racist, I believe the issue has been so jacked up in people's minds that it has now exploded onto the streets.

Which brings me to my point. All that fuss about the dastardly Potus currently in the White House ... it's all calibrated to get a vote. Pure politics wrapped up in the flag and slathered with a generous heart stopping dollop of a sanctimonious sense of social justice. 

If I'm on to something there ... then who indeed are the real demons?




No comments:

๐…๐ฅ๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ... ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ฐ —

  Flirting ... then and now — Jules Duvelleroy's Language of the Fan ... From Of Human Bondage 1934 ... 40 Year Old Virgin ... From the ...