Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Journey to the Heart


At a turning point in my life I found myself on my own Journey to the Heart. Practically all the arrangements I had made up until that time dissolved. All bets were off; most noticeably, my marriage and my business career.

It was fitting that I should enter into a helping career, to be of service to others in removing suffering and offering guidance with their own Journey. I am trained in Usui Reiki and Rolf Structural Integration. Reiki means “Universal Life Energy”. It looks like hands gently placed on the front and back of the body. Structural Integration has to do with evolving the arrangement of the body to work best with gravity. It employs coached movements and a guided sculptural touch.

If you are on your own Journey to the Heart, my work can be a focusing, a confirmation, a boost.

If you are interested in that Journey, my work can be an initiation and guide.

If you are not interested, not a problem. You’re going there nonetheless. But, you do have the option of whether you go consciously.

If you don’t even know what I’m talking about. It doesn’t matter.

Clarification:

Really, the Journey to the Heart is already completed. Nothing really to do. It would be a sin for me to try to make capital by selling you something you already have. Just that there may be some house cleaning necessary to remove the self-created barriers. (There are no other barriers.)

Again, I am at your service.

No comments:

"Madly In Love" [Lance Kelly]

"When a man or woman is utterly obsessed with another, there is the possibility of becoming madly in love. To love anyone or anything i...