Monday, July 06, 2020


Politics 2020




Summarizing the state of the 2020 US election so far ...

Biden: 
"Trump has never ever done anything right or good or useful in his entire life!" [My focus groups say I should hitch up with a woman; a woman of color, as my running mate. As I recall, anyway. Somebody, throw me a bone here.]

Trump: 
"There you go again, Crazy Joe." [I do have a knack for putting it in a nutshell some or other chink in my opponent's armor. The Biden fils Ukraine and China stuff ... I'll dust off that 'Lock him up' idea from 2016. BTW — and, by chink ... don't get me wrong, I love the Chinks; er, Chinese. Go ahead make some fake news about that! ]

Kanye: [That's right, Kanye; in case you haven't heard.]
"Sheezy Forsheezy." [I doin' this to take some of the Black vote away from Joe. Donald's my homey. And, hey, the publicity is gold. And, Kim as Flotus ... dope. And, I got that Jesus too!]

Sanders:
"I can't believe how I'm not in this!" [So what if my ideas would never get implemented, even with Democrat control of both Houses.]

Wronski:
"This incessant 24/7/12/365 vilifying of Trump doesn't make me want to not vote for him, it just makes me want to vote for Biden less. Kanye is starting to look like a viable option. Kim doesn't hurt either."


No comments: