Monday, February 21, 2022

Prayers Requested ...


A Treasured Prayer for the Swift Rebirth of Dudjom Pedma Shedpa Rinpoche, written by H.H. Kharmapa.

Kye Ma Kyi Hรผd
(A desperate cry of sadness)

In the palace of the Copper Colored Mountain at the heart center,

It is known to you my sole father, Padmasambava in union.

We’ve been blown away by the harsh winds of exhausted merit and negative karma,

Look upon your helpless disciples in this woeful state.


The adornment residing at the skull cakra of great bliss,

It is known to you father and son Dudjom Heruka Treasure Revealers.

The one I depend upon like the heart in my chest has left me.

Look upon your followers whose hope for the present and future has been shattered.


My sole refuge, the miraculous display Pedma Shedpa

Who has gone beyond the reaches of where my eyes can see.

Having lost the fortune of hearing you speak which was pleasant to the ears,

While my five senses (the doors to the world) are still intact, their purpose has been crushed.


Sentient beings of this degenerate time, whose minds are wild and numb,

Even though blemishes of faithlessness and twisted thoughts obscure us from within and without,

Like parents who nurture their misbehaved child with affection,

I have no choice but to rely upon you, great treasure of compassion.


From the originally pure space of Dharmakaya, arise as the unimpeded Rupakaya.

In a single instant of my mind’s view, take form.

Ripen and liberate all the realms of beings without residue

And manifest like a new sun rising and return here unabated.


Ekajati and Dharma protectors of pure samaya,

Don’t be even slightly lazy or indifferent in this moment.

Welcome from in front and send off from behind

And invite the sunlight of humanity back to this world.

________________________

Requested by Namkha Rinpoche from Switzerland who with sorrow, insisted that I write this prayer and through my own one pointed faith I made this aspiration.

Written by the one who holds the name of H.H. 17th Kharmapa, Orgyen Thinley. Written on February 19th of 2022.

No comments:

๐ˆ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ

  "Who am I?" That ultimate question is one for which there can be no answer. The question dissolves the questioner; the false sen...