Sunday, March 31, 2024

Transgender Day of Visibility on Easter 2024

 

Transgender Day of Visibility has always been celebrated on March 31since its beginning in 2009. This year 2024 Easter also falls on that same date.

The pols are trying to make some hay versus the Biden White House on this. 

Pols will be pols. We got other fish to fry.

The central question which runs through this whole business has to do with the real matter of "identity".

The Jesus message is "We are all God's Children, every one loved by the Father". 

The issue this writer has with the "Trans" and "LBGTQI+" is over real identity. One would think that with all the talk among those so disposed is that that's the end of the subject. My take from what is being said: "I'm what I do with what's mine, what I like what you got, how I happen to feel what I am, and how I like to express that". Maybe the matter on one's true existential fact of the matter identity is also there, but the emphasis I read in the news sure don't seem like it's anywhere near ground zero. Are there any Trans and LBGTQI+ in Heaven. In fact, are there any men and women in Heaven?

Is that all there is? What about the Perenial Qusestions? "Who am I?" "What am I?" "Where did I come from?" "Where am I going?"

The awkward conjunction of the Trans Visibility Day and Easter is that Jesus testified with His Sacrifice on The Cross to the real question. Ain't hearing anything even in the ballpark from any drag queens. Sorry. Not.

That the pols would try to make hay on that just gives proof to their cynical manipulation of the issue to get votes. And, don't think for a minute that those pols who say they are for trans etcetera rights are any different. All just gaming the question to get votes. 

Prove me wrong. I am "Wronski"! Not, "Wrongski".



No comments:

๐ˆ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ

  "Who am I?" That ultimate question is one for which there can be no answer. The question dissolves the questioner; the false sen...