Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Eve's Conversation with the Devil ... 2022 Version

 Eve's Conversation with the Devil

... 2022 Version

Devil: Hey there! You sweet thing.

Eve: Who, me?

Devil: I don't see any other sweet things around here. Only ... him.

Eve: So? I didn't know snakes could talk.

Devil: Yes, we do. But only if you're special. [Aside: BTW, I am the Devil!] Looky here, little girl. I have an Apple for you. Take it ...

Eve: An Apple! Shit! I could use a slice of Pepperoni Pizza right about now.


“The Fruit Was Never An Apple”, engraving by the Czech painter and engraver Max ล vabinsky (1873-1962).

Author's Note: If you wonder how come I put that engraving into this ... the Devil made me do it!

No comments:

๐ˆ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ

  "Who am I?" That ultimate question is one for which there can be no answer. The question dissolves the questioner; the false sen...