Monday, October 31, 2022

Taxi Dave 2022 Completo ...

 

It's that time of year again. Taxi Dave takes to the highways and byways rolling up to Halloween 2022 in his usual fine style. 

Don't call Uber, that's so over. Call Taxi Dave! Lyft? Phffft!

[New entries daily ... the Lord willing. Keep abreast all you millions of Wronski's Wreader Groupies!]

No telling who's gonna hail for a ride. Usually whosever is in the news, or springs to mind. You'll see.

"Top of mind ... get me the heck outa here!"

"He sees dead people" 
would have been the better answer.


"She likes me! She really likes me!"


"Take me to the border!"

"Lady, it's a long way to the Mexican Border!"

"You're wrong again, you deplorable! ... 
The North/South Korean border!"

Careful, boys, don't fallout!


Spectacular full Moon tonight!

Is this now only just a clichรฉ?

Armageddon on the horizon? Who you gonna call? "Dramabusters."


How did that song go? ... 
"We were knee deep in the big muddy, 
and the damn fool kept yelling to push on."

"I will eventually be President in my lifetime." — Ye

Has "PEACE" become a dirty word?

He's my co-pilot!


Bring it!

How's it hangin'? I'm David S. Pumpkins and I'm gonna scare the hell out of you! Any questions?



Montclair friend Carol the Birthday Girl

When Dolly dreams of breaking bad.


Of all things to do with Potatoes!

He takes the cake!



Dude! Why so extra? We're just goin' for Pizza!
Who's that in the passenger seat? 
It's an Itralian ghost. A fun ghoul.


Pick your tune ...












THERE'S MORE!

GET DOWN!








No comments:

On Forgiveness ...

"Forgiveness." It's one of those words we use rather too casually. We're assuming everyone has the same take. Assuming als...