Friday, November 01, 2019

Taxi Dave 2019

TAXI DAVE






This year leading up the that spookiest of holidays Taxi Dave 2019 will be on display for a very surprise, extra special showing at New York's Guggenheim Museum. Needless to say, we are humbled, and honored. [About time!] It's a by-invitation-only event. So be nice!



In memory of our favorite and best passenger, 
Jim Matarazzo.
Beloved husband and father, 
former North Caldwell NJ Mayor and Farmer. 
Worked hard to the end — died with his boots on.

Please offer your ideas for riders.

"Take me to a brighter future. Now!"


"Where to?"
"Any place that's NOT red!"


Nancy! Please!


"I'm shaking things up!"


"Grrrl! You even scare the beast in me!"


"Hillary in a gesture of selflessly winning camaraderie sent these two young interns to help me while I get back on my feet"
[And ...guess who is ready to step up if necessary.]


"Where we goin', Mister President?"
"That's a little fast, don't you think?"
"Sorry Mr. VICE President. Where we goin'?"
"Dunno. Let's just ride it out."

"Mr. Whipple! Wussup?"
"I've been charged with beaucoup accusations of inappropriate behavior!"

[It's not so much that he squeezed the Charmin. It's how he did it, and how he looked at you while he did it that sicced the #MeToo's on him.]


R.I.P. — Rip.


"Mister. Mind if I stop for a cuppa?"
"It's my jam, brah."


"I'm mad as hell, and I'm not gonna take it anymore!!!"
"Let me guess ... Network!"


"Whatever."
[The apotheosis of post modern relativistic reductio ad absurdum.]


"Wassup, Yeezy"
"Well, didn't I say 2020? Ya'll be payin' attention, yo!"


Heaven's to Gypsy Boots! Hi-Ho Steverino!
[Who get's the reference?]


Dud ... Dude for the 2019 Zeitgeist.


"Here's the deal. You drive, I pay."
"Mr. Trump, there you go again ... 
Another quid pro quo!"


"How's it hangin'? I'm David S. Pumpkins
... and, I'm gonna scare the hell out of you!
Any questions???"


Hillary: I'm seein' RED!
Tulsi: "But of course you are, dear. Just don't take it out on me!"


"Sweet Ride!"


Now, there's a Russian asset!
Hillary ... If you doubt me on that, ask Bill.


Heavy Duty.


"They'll never see us coming."


"No, no! IMPEACHMENT ... not Peaches!
Let's stay on track, and railroad this thing through!"


Approaching that holiday.ssssss


Show them to me!




 Wassup, my Urban?
"Dolemite is my name. 
And, fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!"
[Well, if that don't sine my pitty on the runny kine!]


"Any questions???"
Huh? 
What? 
Hey!
How? 
NO!!!
Yikes!!! 
Yeow!!! 
Gee Willikers!!! 
Jumpin' Jehoshaphat!!!
WTF!!!

Watch this ...


Check out rides from yesteryears ...

2014

2016

2017

2018




No comments:

Masquerade

Masquerade From Talking to the Wild  by Becky Hemsley She buttoned up her jacket And she headed to the ball And hoped her masquerade Would b...