Tuesday, February 12, 2019

I read the news today. Oh, boy!

Last week I watched a good bit of the House Judiciary Oversight Committee raking of Acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker.

Seems the pivotal point was that "he called the Mueller probe a 'witch hunt'". A "Lynch Mob". To a person, pretty much every Democrat pressed him on that point. Also, with a degree of apparent disdain one would give to the lowest of low life's.

In searching for the place in the testimony where Mr. Whitaker stated the fact of the matter, mostly I saw items where he was characterized as having calling it a witch hunt.

I went to c-span for a transcript and found this:

"I RECALL THAT I SAID -- THAT I RETWEETED AN ARTICLE THAT WAS TITLED THAT. I DID NOT NECESSARILY AGREE WITH THAT POSITION, BUT MY POINT WAS THAT IT WAS AN INTERESTING READ FOR THOSE THAT WANT TO UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION."

Unless I'm missing something, that seems to be the fact of the matter.

So now ... let's consider something:

Beware any time you retweet or share a post in social media. Whatever you share, for whatever reason, you and I can now be accused of espousing and even asserting whatever the hell it may be in that third party item.


No comments:

๐ˆ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ

  "Who am I?" That ultimate question is one for which there can be no answer. The question dissolves the questioner; the false sen...