Saturday, August 08, 2020

I AM ME



The Knowing Ones assert that I AM is the irreducible point of conscious certainty. The ground of origin from which the entire panoply of manifest existence is unfolded. 

Trouble is that "me" entity concept looms large and chock full of stuff. It's taken for real. 

Rx: 

Place your attention on the "I AM". Again, as They say, it is the only thing you know for sure. So you should spend some time there. Regularly. Setting me aside. Then, see what happens.

The I AM is now. The "me" is in the non-existent past and future. Let's think about that.

No comments:

๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐€๐๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐“๐‡๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡๐“?!

WHAT SHOULD I DO ABOUT THOUGHT?! "Whatever kind of thought arises, Have the same reaction: ... 'Not me, not my business'. It ca...