Tuesday, August 04, 2020

US Attorney General William Barr ... 

SUCH A SCOUNDRAL!

Overheard at the recent House Judiciary Committee hearing when  US Attorney General Barr was "invited to testify" ...

Rep. Hank Johnson (D-GA): [Interrupting Barr] "Reclaiming my time, Sir!"

Barr: "I'm answering your question."

Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH): "You gotta let him answer!"

Johnson: [Interrupting Barr] "Reclaiming my time. And I know you don't want to answer."

Then, right after ...

Rep. David Cicilline (D-RI): [Interrupting Barr] "Reclaiming my time ... without political bias."

No comments:

๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐€๐๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐“๐‡๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡๐“?!

WHAT SHOULD I DO ABOUT THOUGHT?! "Whatever kind of thought arises, Have the same reaction: ... 'Not me, not my business'. It ca...