Monday, September 14, 2020

The world is as you see it ...

The world is as you see it ...

I take photos. Mainly, just what strikes me, in the moment. Sometimes I go out with a shot in mind too. But, this time, there it was. This old, red utility truck. Parked outside the Montclair Public Library. The operator was across the street doing some chores around a property. Landscaper.



There's a story to go along with this picture. 

I saw this truck as a perfect picture and parked behind to get out and take some shots. I'm in the process of getting the photo when the landscaper guy whose truck it is comes over and starts taking pictures of my car. What?

Turns out he assumed I was taking the photo to document how he was parked illegally. He was not at all pleased with what he thought I was up to. He was returning tit for tat. Wow! I told him that I liked the truck and wanted to take a photo. Nothing more.

Actually, there was something more. My Grandson George was gaga for trucks. His term, "Gaia!". Go figure. 

Anyway, I juiced up the truck picture just for him. Here it is. [I emailed a copy to the landscaper, but haven't heard back. He may have preferred to be upset over the encounter; truth notwithstanding.]


No comments:

๐ˆ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ

  "Who am I?" That ultimate question is one for which there can be no answer. The question dissolves the questioner; the false sen...