Thursday, August 19, 2021

"Catherine's Share"

"Catherine's Share"

She's getting an iced Tea to drink and calls over asking me if I'd like some. I say, just a few sips; like my Mother, Catherine would say it.

Now the deal with that is that Catherine would give you the impression she wouldn't make a dent. She made a dent, or at least I thought so. Let's just say it was enough to make you want to say, "Hey, save some for me!

So I call back again, give me a Catherine's share. [She heard the story already.]

From the kitchen I hear, just could barely hear, "That means I have to pour you a half of a glass." She remembers it as, "I'll have to give you your own glass."

Catherine's share. It's a thing.

No comments:

๐ˆ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ

  "Who am I?" That ultimate question is one for which there can be no answer. The question dissolves the questioner; the false sen...