Friday, August 20, 2021

Say what you mean ...


Guy sees a doll at a party and would like to hook up; that is, to score; that is, to get laid. He thinks he's gonna use the bold approach. 

And it goes...

HIM: Hi, gorgeous. How about we have intercourse?

HER: Sure!

HIM: Your place, or mine?

HER: Tell me about your place?

HIM: [He tells her all about it. Nice digs. She should like it.]

HER: Great. Now let me tell you about mine. [And, she does.]

HIM: So?

HER: So, what?

HIM: My place or yours?

HER: I thought we just talked about that?

HIM: I mean maybe we can go to either your place, or mine.

HER: Which one is closer?

HIM: Yours.

HER: How should we get there?

HIM: Wait! Wait! Wait! I just wanted intercourse!

HER: Of course. Isn't that just what we've been having.

HIM: Not that kind of intercourse!

HER: Then, what kind?

HIM: Sex!

HER: Why didn't you just say so in the first place?

HIM: Well?

HER: Well, what?

HIM: How about we have sex?

HER: So you want to get f#cked?

HIM: Yes!

HER: Sure!

I knew a guy who was totally nothing to look at, but was a true rake. he scored almost every time. His trick. He cut to the chase. Standard line: "Hey, how'd you like to get f#cked." Needless to say, he wasn't the least bit afraid of rejection. Well, one does have to establish some rapport to serve up the clincher. 

BTW I'm not for recommending that anyone go out and prowl around for to do the nasty. So, what am I saying. This: Say what you mean. But, first, make sure you know yourself what you mean. That may seem like some obvious advice. But, in my own experience, it takes some doing to get clear on what you mean. 

No comments:

๐ˆ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ

  "Who am I?" That ultimate question is one for which there can be no answer. The question dissolves the questioner; the false sen...