Wednesday, March 06, 2019

Just Try and Top This One!


Way back awhile I heard a song on the radio. I loved it. Never heard it again. I did remember some lines of lyrics; but nothing about the title, or performer. From time to time I've attempted to find it with an Internet search.

I found it!

One Saturday I was driving home to Brooklyn from the dealership in New Jersey with a beautiful brand new 1972 Citroรซn D Special. Just like this one.


On the radio is playing a very catchy Cowboy song. Ever since after that one and only time hearing that tune, I've kept a mental note to find it. Somehow the stars were in alignment today. Here it is. After 43 years. A circle is closed. Auspicious, don't you think?

The song is called When I Was a Cowboy, written by the great Ralph McTell. He also wrote that wonderfully sentimental famous song, Streets of London.

Please take a stroll with me down memory lane. Enjoy ... (After that, Streets of London.) 







No comments:

๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐€๐๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐“๐‡๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡๐“?!

WHAT SHOULD I DO ABOUT THOUGHT?! "Whatever kind of thought arises, Have the same reaction: ... 'Not me, not my business'. It ca...