Sunday, May 26, 2024

๐‹๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐ข๐›๐ข ...


Bibi ... 

Boychik!

Bubala!

 That star on your state flag, it has my name on it.

 Listen!

I'm speaking for my namesake.

 Sure, you’ve been told by The Rebbe that you will usher in Mashiach.

 Good for you!

Your Mama must be proud.

 But, you already know what He’ll tell us when he comes.

 Do you think it’s gonna be any different than what Jesus told the Jews a few milenia ago?

 Why wait!

Represent!

 Your state flag.

 Live up to it! 


PS: I may not be for me a Bible thumping Christian lad to tell you about your heritage. Yet I believe I'm on safe ground in interpreting the Star of David as representing in it's essence the relationship between God and Man. Not just the Jews, but all men. I read the news. Oh boy! Oy! Something is manifestly out of balance.


No comments: